Changes to QUT cite|write
Site and style amendments
- APA updated and edited to be compliant with APA7.
- Minor edits for other styles.
- Name change from Legal to AGLC.
- Name change from Numbered to Vancouver.
- Drop 'QUT' from the names of styles - now just APA, Harvard, Legal and Vancouver.
- Addition of a template to each example, to clarify the meaning of the example.
- Expanded the getting started section.
- More explanatory notes and hyperlinks.
- Restructure and rename the example groups.
- Increase number of examples.
- Increase visibility of help buttons and improve content.
- The QUT cite|write booklet is no longer being printed but will still be available as a pdf from the site. Edited to reflect changes above.
- Addition of a new section on copyright - in both the booklet and the website.
- Redevelopment of academic honesty section: terminology change from academic integrity, modified content, additional resources and focus on student-centred language.
- Minor formatting adjustments to the booklet.
- Introduction of basic principles into the QUT cite tool
- Look and feel changes to website.
- Inclusion of social media examples.
- Removal of Message Board examples.
|Style||2011 changes reflect all amendments in||Inclusion of Digital Object Identifier (DOI)||Changes to format of publisher/
||Changes to format of multiple authors|
|QUT APA||American Psychological Association, APA 6th|
|QUT Harvard||University of Chicago, Chicago Manual of Style (CMoS) 16th|
|QUT Numbered||U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), last update Oct 2009|
- Current edition - QUT cite|write (2018) [PDF, 726KB]
- QUT cite|write (2017) [PDF, 733KB]
- QUT cite|write (2016) [PDF, 578KB]
- QUT cite|write (2015) [PDF, 581KB]
- QUT cite|write (2014) [PDF, 400KB]
- QUT cite|write (2013) [PDF, 556KB]
- QUT cite|write (2011) [PDF, 457KB]
- QUT cite|write (2010) [PDF, 432KB]
- QUT cite|write (2008) [PDF, 448KB]