QUT cite|write is the QUT student guide to citing, referencing and writing academically at QUT.
QUT cite|write consists of two important parts:
- the booklet (PDF, 726KB), which contains:
- an introductory guide to citing and referencing, with general information and tips
- an introductory guide to good general principles of academic writing
- blank templates, to record all the important details for the books, journal articles and internet sources that you find for your assignments.
- the website:
- QUT cite - citing and referencing examples for the four QUT styles
- QUT write - writing guides
Changes to QUT cite|write
Information relating to previous versions of QUT cite|write, including previous editions of the booklet and details of past amendments.
Background and development
Provides information on QUT cite|write's purpose and governance.
Need more help?
If you require further assistance with referencing, citing or writing - people and resources are available!