Changes to QUT cite|write
Site and style amendments
- Addition of a new section on copyright - in both the booklet and the website.
- Redevelopment of academic honesty section: terminology change from academic integrity, modified content, additional resources and focus on student-centred language.
- Minor formatting adjustments to the booklet.
- Introduction of basic principles into the QUT cite tool
- Look and feel changes to website.
- Inclusion of social media examples.
- Removal of Message Board examples.
|Style||2011 changes reflect all amendments in||Inclusion of Digital Object Identifier (DOI)||Changes to format of publisher/
||Changes to format of multiple authors|
|QUT APA||American Psychological Association, APA 6th|
|QUT Harvard||University of Chicago, Chicago Manual of Style (CMoS) 16th|
|QUT Numbered||U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), last update Oct 2009|